This camp runs off the help of everyone in the camp first, and donations second. Your camp fees are a critical contribution to the camp, not only in running the bar and stage but also in just making and running the space where we will all live together.
Your camp fees pays for all of this good stuff:
- Alcohol. Water. Mixers. Alcohol.
- Bands. Music. Crowds. Ok those are free, but all that equipment isn’t.
- Shade structure for the band and the bar, and tent city.
- *Your* kitchen.
- Private porta potty. You have no idea how precious this is.
- Lighting, stools, tables. Alcohol.
- Grey water.
For 2019, camp credits are going away, just too much paperwork to track and follow through with. If you love the build, we may be able to get you a Work Access Pass so you can help build the camp and watch the city go up. Watching the city go up, is just awesome!. If you decide to help us tear-down we will love you even more. We love you. We respect you. We need your help.
2019 camp fees
- $250 if paid before May 6
- $300 if paid May 7 – July 29
- $400 if paid Aug 30 or later
If you need assistance paying your fees, contact hotdinfo at google.com. Seriously.